Recent Bitcoin Price Drop Likely Due to Market Manipulation

Home Forums Crypto News Recent Bitcoin Price Drop Likely Due to Market Manipulation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dino Redzic 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kripto Balkan
    Keymaster

man

Reports of the opening of a massive short position, as well as the transfer of a significant amount of BTC, coming so close to the onset of the recent Bitcoin slide has reignited talk of manipulation in the market. Massive Bitcoin Short Position Opened Before Wednesday’s Drop On Wednesday, the cryptocurrency market experienced a significant…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Kripto Balkan.
  • Author
    Replies

KriptoMan
    Participant

Reports of the opening of a massive short position, as well as the transfer of a significant amount of BTC, coming so close to the onset of the recent Bitcoin slide has reignited talk of manipulation in the market. Massive Bitcoin Short Position Opened Before Wednesday’s Drop On Wednesday, the cryptocurrency market experienced a significant…

Ok, market manipulation is possible, but we cannot state that behind all BTC falls is market manipulation! Isn’t it?

Kripto Balkan
      Keymaster

Keep calm, KriptoMan! We just post the news for educational purpose!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Kripto Balkan.

KriptoMan
        Participant

Ok. I understand! But, I am getting nervous when everywhere I see: market manipulation, market manipulation!

Kripto Balkan
          Keymaster

No Problem, Kriptoman!
          If you want to discover possibilities for BTC dropping, this guy made a beautiful explanation! Just watch the video till the end.

Dino Redzic
            Participant

I do not agree with this guy!
            He did not give any valid proofs for his statements.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar