Past simple vs past continuous reading comprehension pdf

Home Forums Announcements Past simple vs past continuous reading comprehension pdf

• Creator
    Topic
    zqxurirewe
    Participant

Past simple vs past continuous reading comprehension pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Past simple vs past continuous reading comprehension pdf >> READ ONLINE

past continuous story writing

past continuous tense paragraphpast simple and past continuous exercises story

past simple and past continuous picture story

talking about past events pdf

simple past tense reading comprehension

past perfect reading comprehension pdf

simple present tense story pdf

19 Dec 2010 It is valuable for consolidating Past simple vs continuous tense in English, and is excellent for strengthening your pupils’ Reading and Writing
    2006 English To Go Ltd. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced or stored in any way without the permission of English To Go Ltd. english-to-go.com
    Visit the Past Progressive (Continuous) Section for More Resources. Who was she? Yesterday, it was raining and thundering all day. Ann was She was reading her book until the C. Change each verb into the Past Progressive tense.
    This is a good reading comprehension activity. Students read and Past continuous with past simple – accidents worksheet preview. Past continuous with past
    Past continuous / past progressive: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts and resources to print. Past simple and past continuous grammar exercises.Sophie: I swerved to avoid a skateboarder and I lost my balance. Sergio: I bet Comprehension. 3 Complete the Past continuous and simple past with while
    n Past Continuous. WRITE Reading. The Vikings sailed the seas, attacked towns and stole treasures all over Europe between the years 800 and 1100. . Regular verbs in the Past Simple end in -ed e.g. I walk in the forest. I
    Past simple and Past continuous – when and while. Vocabulary. Breaking . Exercise 2. • Students scan the text quickly and find out what type of text it is. Answers and prepare four comprehension questions or true/false statements about.
    22 Mar 2018 Here’s a reading text in PDF format which covers past simple and past continuous tenses in a meaningful context.
    and past continuous. 1 Write the past simple form of these regular and irregular verbs. 5 Complete the sentences with the past continuous form of the verbs in brackets. 1 I. (make) my . 5 I’ve finished reading the most amazing book. (just).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar